Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CitisecOnline (COL) 2012 Market Outlook

Before I decided to invest in the Philippine Stock Market, just like any newbies, I had a lot of questions like to which broker should I go - online or traditional, which stocks should I pick, how much should I invest and many other investing-related questions

One of those questions is to which broker should I invest my money with. There are several online and traditional brokers in the Philippines (you may view a list of brokers and other things that every newbie should know here)  but I eventually went with CitisecOnline. There are many reasons why I chose them over the others such as most of my trader friends have proven the reliability of their service, customer service is great (important when you're trading) and unlike any other online brokers, they provide tips and seminars that will help better equip its traders and investors and be updated with the latest market trends like the one below:

What: 2012 COL Market Outlook
When: March 20th 2012
What Time: 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Where: Meralco Theatre, Ortigas Avenue corner Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
How: Click here to register now or Call their Hotline 6-333-777
Do not forget to print out your e-ticket after registering online. This is to be presented at the registration table during the day of the event.

Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis. Please click on the link to register online or call our hotline at 6-333-777 today.
Food and drinks are not permitted inside the auditorium.


2012 COL Market Outlook


No comments:

Post a Comment