Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Adventure Partner - My Eternal Companion


The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.  - St. Augustine

I see my scriptures not just as adventure partner in my travels but my eternal companion in this wonderful journey called life with:

Every Traveler's Essentials


1. BAND AIDS - "For I am the God who heals you" Exodus 15:26

2. CANDLES - "Your Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a Light unto my path" Psalms 119:105

3. ERASERS - "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our sins from us" Psalms 103:12

4. TAPE - "God sticks to you like tape - No Matter What"

5. BUBBLE SOAP - "The fountain of wisdom is a bubbling brook" Proverbs 18:4

6. BATTERIES - "God has given us a Spirit of Power......" II Timothy 1:7

7. BUBBLE GUM - "The thirsty soul (ground) will become a bubbling spring" Isiah 35:7

8. CAR - "Race to the Finish - With God!!"

9. MARKERS - "Color your world for Jesus"

10. MEMO PADS - "Write them on the tablet of your heart" Proverbs 7:23

11. MUSTARD SEEDS - "If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can move mountains" Matthew 17:20

12. SALT - "You are the salt of the earth" Matthew 5:13

13. LOLLIPOPS - "Taste and see the Lord is good" Psalms 34:8 


This is an entry to Wanderlass Adventure Partner Contest themed ‘My Adventure Partner’ by Wanderlass.com and R.O.X. Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment